Sunday, March 9, 2014

10 march painting

well with blogger having issues there have been no posts in a while so i have so far been tracking the painting I have completed.

one of the gaols i have this year is paint more then i receive in minis and terrain. I also am a firm beleiver in play it painted I will not put an unpainted mini on the table. so this helps me paint more. I will also only play on painted terrain, the club I am involved with also has the beleif that if we ask you to play to play we need to ensure that we provide you with great tables of terrain and that it is painted so the club make sure that we purchase terrain an that we paint it before club and event use.

so to painting I have been busy since the last post.
added 158 minis
added deadzone,dreadfleet box games

completed
121

so I am a little behind my paint more then buy so I have some work to do. below is just a few of the painted ones this year todate.











No comments:

Post a Comment